If so, you might be expecting certain features in your new custom home in Vancouver WA.
Here are a few of things you might want to consider in your new home:
- Impressive kitchens: You have already done the starter thing. You might have dreams of a beautiful space to cook up gourmet meals. If so, do your research! There are so many materials that can go you’re your new luxurious kitchen!
- A large and effective laundry room: The days are numbered for laundry closets, and some experts consider the laundry room the “kitchen of the future.” Take your time planning the aspects of this space, you will be glad you did.
- New technology: There are many ways to use new technology in your home. You might want to consider things like replacing traditional wall outlets with USB outlets and providing one cable outlet with Wi-Fi for the rest of the house.
- Great rooms and open floor plans: Regardless of the size of your home, and open floor plan and a great room can make the space feel bigger. People want to see from the front to the back of the house.
- Spa master baths: These rooms are characterized by light, open and airy spaces.
For more information about including some of these qualities in your dream home, click here!
Your next home should be your dream home, and StoneRidge Homes is a custom home builder in Vancouver WA that can help make it a reality. Click here to read more about our custom homes.