Understanding their building practices and philosophies before you start the process, will allow you to know exactly what you are getting out of the experience. It also might help you avoid problems in the long run.
Here are six things to consider as you search for a custom home builder in Vancouver WA:
- Building radius : This is extremely important… you will want to make sure that your chosen builder can build in the area that your land is located.
- Construction time : Depending on your unique situation, you likely have a timeframe in which you would like to be in your new home. Maybe you have recently sold your home, or maybe your current lease is up around a certain time… either way, it is important to discuss your desired move-in date with your builder to make sure that it is a feasible option.
- Home Plans : Depending on your needs, it is important to discuss your needs early on. This way you can look at the builder’s floor plans or discuss a custom plan. Many plans are altered to fit the needs of the family, and you want a builder to accommodate that!
- Experience and reputation: It is always a good idea to rese ach how long the builder has been in business. It is also important to know about their reputation. It is important that you trust your builder, so it is necessary for them to have a proven track record for quality construction and customer satisfaction over a long period of time.
- After Construction : It is a good idea to determine whether or not your builder will be there for you after you move in. In many cases, this is in the form of a formal written service program. It is also a good idea to ask about their warranties.
Your home plan is your dream on paper, and it becomes a manuscript to making your vision a reality. At StoneRidge Homes, we want to be a part of that vision! Click here to contact us today.